This project took us a total of one hour and costs us nothing but our time, I had all the materials to create it already.
- Heavy weight material
- Stuffing or quilt batting
- Sewing Machine (or sew by hand) - Sewing Machines
Here is what we did:
- Measured the chair arms
- Cut 2 pieces of fabric a little bigger than the arms of the chair.
- Sewed in the ribbon that ties the pad to the arm of the chair.
- Sewed the fabric, leaving one end open.
- Stuffed the fabric with the batting.
- Fitted the pad to the chair and sewed a cuff in the front to cover the front of the arms.
- Sewed the end of the pad shut.
- Tied the pad onto the arm of the chair.
This solution has worked really well, no more fiddling with pillows when trying to get a newborn to sleep.