It's been a long time since I posted any craft projects. My Mother-in-Law was up helping me with the kids and she wanted to share her quick and easy project of how to turn a large t-shirt into a kids smock. This project took no longer than 5 minutes and all you need is a large t-shirt (old or new) and a pair of scissors.
1. Start with a large Mens T-Shirt, old or new.
2. Cut a slit up the sleeve.
3. Try on to make sure the slit is long enough.
4. Tie the two pieces of the sleeve into a knot to shorten.
5. Cut a slit to open the bottom hem.
6. Rip the bottom hem off the shirt.
7. Use the bottom hem as a belt for the smock.
TaDa! You have a cute and simple kids smock.